Recipe Provided By Sarah Hagstrom of The Seasonal Diet
- 1 blood orange
- 2 cups of spinach
- ¼ of an avocado
- ½ cup frozen mango
- ¼ cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. flax meal
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla protein powder
- Zest the entire orange and place zest in the blender, then cut the orange in half and squeeze the juice into the blender.
- Add remaining ingredients into the blender, adding just a little bit of the milk at a time. The amount of milk will vary depending on how juicy your orange is.
- Blend on high, add additional milk if needed.
- Serve cold.